Who Knows?


Acts 19:11-12 (ESV)
And God was doing extraordinary miracles by the hands of Paul, so that even handkerchiefs or aprons that had touched his skin were carried away to the sick, and their diseases left them and the evil spirits came out of them.

As I was reading this verse, I was overcome with the thought of how we never know the impact that a life for Christ really has. My Grandad was saved after someone continued to witness to him repeatedly. Now, that person might have thought that he was impacting my Grandad’s life, and he did, but through my Grandad becoming saved, my Dad was saved and led our family overseas to be missionaries. My Grandad and Nan also were missionaries. Teaching many people the gospel message. What I am trying to say is, who knows what else God is doing through your obedience and faithfulness. We are so limited in what we can see and know but God is not. Look at verse 11…who knows what those sick people did after being healed? God does! Let’s be faithful to His leading!

Comments